IkutoMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IkutoMS Forum

The new forum for IkutoMS.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2

Go down 
+5
Honesty
jayyed
Bandai
Angelica
gerudolock
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gerudolock
Night Lord

Mesos : 5668
Props : 0

The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Empty
PostSubject: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:47 am

When Mike the owner of the server finally was able to IP ban the char Christina massive amount of damage had been caused. In each of the fm's had one or two horntails, and their was around 1000 nx slimes in the fm, preventing anyone from using The gm command !killall. Nexon and wrecked the server completely. TIll this day the server has been offline from this disaster of an event happened. We can only hope the it never happens to our server...

-------------------------------------------------
The fight between nexon and private server's has gone too far...part 2
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Mesos : 7959
Props : -1
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:29 pm

I know lol
Back to top Go down
gerudolock
Night Lord

PostSubject: Hmmm   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:35 am

You played the server?
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:36 am

Maybe ...
Back to top Go down
gerudolock
Night Lord

PostSubject: O_o   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:51 am

Their's only one person who could be posting that much and play Genesis or Pocket.... Satoshi????????????????????????????????

Last edited by gerudolock on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gerudolock
Night Lord

PostSubject: The fight between Nexon and Private servers..   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:57 am

The best server ever...has died... Pocketstory was killed by Nexon.... Mike.. took his place trying to revive the server... He failed....This ends the sadest war between nexon and private servers....

The End..

Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:01 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
Bandai
Bandit
Bandai

Mesos : 5549
Props : 1

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Rest in Peace Pocketstory
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Meh, concentrate on the present
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Mesos : 6118
Props : 4

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Indeed. This server has so much potential. Let's look towards what we can do to help us.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:53 pm

SO POSITIVE
Back to top Go down
Bandai
Bandit
Bandai

Mesos : 5549

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Nexon Sucks!
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:48 pm

GOOD JOB
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

Mesos : 5714

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:38 am

I disagree about Nexon being less than desirable, but I already described my bit in the previous thread on this subject. ^ ^;
Back to top Go down
http://bovasso.deviantart.com
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:02 am

o.o The one with big argument? . . . meh
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

Mesos : 5714

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Angelica wrote:

I wouldn't call that an argument as I would a polite disagreement. ^ ^;
Back to top Go down
http://bovasso.deviantart.com
Jordan
Maple Legend
Jordan

Mesos : 6129
Props : 5

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:34 pm

This all a load BULLSHISH
You think Nexon wouyld whine that they lost so they make a Chuck Norris hacker like a little 4 year old?
I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:10 pm

Jordan, language
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Mesos : 6118

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:18 pm

Honesty wrote:
Angelica wrote:

I wouldn't call that an argument as I would a polite disagreement. ^ ^;

I think an intelligent debate would be more appropriate.
Or a pleasant opposing response.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesos : 100005740
Props : 7

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Grr....That makes me afriad of Nexon. xP
Back to top Go down
https://ikutomsforum.forumotion.com
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Me too
Back to top Go down
Summer
Maple Legend
Summer

Mesos : 5992

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:19 am

Ugh we dont care we still think nexon sucks
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:40 am

Inorite?
Back to top Go down
TimothyWu123
Warrior
TimothyWu123

Mesos : 5538

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:23 am

Hey guys,let's not forget about this one BIG thing...
Nexon had created maplestory.
Without MS we wouldn't be talking here right now.
No forums,no private servers,no fun.
All in favor I think we should thank Nexon for this wonderful game.
It is also true that other people creating private servers are using Nexon's files without permission.
Therefore,it ain't Nexon's fault sueing the private servers,it's private servers' fault.
But let's just keep this ps as a little secret.. jocolor Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:54 am

Nexon is the reason why p.servers exist. Yes ... but Nexon never wanted us to make p.servers. So now Nexon is hated for shutting down good p.servers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2   The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fight between private servers and Nexon has gone to far...part 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next