IkutoMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IkutoMS Forum

The new forum for IkutoMS.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your screenshots from other servers.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

Mesos : 5714
Props : 4

Post your screenshots from other servers. Empty
PostSubject: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:44 am

Please do not advertise another private server while posting your screenshots. Do not provide a name or a URL to the server.

Before I joined IkutoMS, I was surfing around server to server after another server had shutdown.
Post your screenshots from other servers. SB008
A close friend of mine created a clone of my main character. I was running for GM and there was a few haters considering I was more qualified than they were.
Post your screenshots from other servers. Msscrn006
Before the many wipe outs, I was a cleric.
Post your screenshots from other servers. Msscrn001
Another character of mine before the wipe out.
Post your screenshots from other servers. MS001-1
Same character, different outfit. Prepare to see those same players in the near future.

Another server I have a screenshot of is a different server entirely.
Post your screenshots from other servers. Eokunia1

Last edited by Honesty on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bovasso.deviantart.com
Angelica
Angelica

Mesos : 7959
Props : -1
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:58 pm

No. Nothing about any p.servers, sorry Joy. No advertisement of servers in any way shape of form. Look up the posting regulations in the general section
~Angelica
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Mesos : 6118

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:22 pm

Hm. I'm sorry Angelica, but i gotta disagree on this one. She obviously wasn't intending on advertising, especially considering she mentioned the server was shut down. I think screenshots should be okay, as long as the name of the server is kept out of the way, and people use it solely for the intent of displaying their other-worldly (so to speak) characters.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 pm

I don't want a p.server mentioned in here at ALL
I'm so sorry Joy, I really mean it, I feel heartless doing this.
But no talk of other p.servers at this forum.
If you can change my mind, I will allow talk of p.servers on this forum as long as they are p.servers that are closed down
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Hm. Maybe along these thin lines we should ask for the admin for a final say on the matter. It is his server after all...
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:28 pm

I dont think he would like people running off to other servers. Topic closed. You angered me jayyed I will allow one more post to express your feelings before I do so. Sorry Joy!
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:32 pm

I'm so sorry. I wasn't trying to anger you. I simply suggested that, without any sort of mention of server name or any indication of which server it is, a simple character show-off thread wont really do much harm. I apologize for any sort of anger or anxiety i may have caused.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Thanks .... locked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesos : 100005740
Props : 7

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Hmm Anjelica, it really isn't a big deal. As long as the server's name isn't mentioned, it's fine. Very Happy Unlocked.
Back to top Go down
https://ikutomsforum.forumotion.com
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:17 pm

Admin wrote:
Hmm Anjelica, it really isn't a big deal. As long as the server's name isn't mentioned, it's fine. Very Happy Unlocked.

I'll edit the first post to remove the names of the servers then. Thanks for the unlock.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Yawn*
Fine. If the name or url is not mentioned, then it is ok.
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:21 pm

Angelica wrote:
Yawn*
Fine. If the name or url is not mentioned, then it is ok.

As the admin has already mentioned, yes.
Back to top Go down
Zenairo
Zenairo

Mesos : 5889
Props : 1

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:25 pm

Lol arguments :[
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lchigoe
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Debates
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:37 pm

Is it really necessary to divert the topic to spam? Either post screenshots, comment on the ones already posted, or take it to the spam thread.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:04 am

Honesty sounds like a strict mod who went to school for 8 years.
YAY FOR HONESTY.

Apply for mod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your screenshots from other servers.   Post your screenshots from other servers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your screenshots from other servers.
Page 1 of 1