IkutoMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IkutoMS Forum

The new forum for IkutoMS.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

server down or problem?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Swifty
Beginner

Mesos : 5498
Props : 1

server down or problem? Empty
PostSubject: server down or problem?   server down or problem? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:42 am

Hey ehm...

im new here and
when im trying to start ikutoms.exe
it says:

We are unable to connect the login server due to a server check, a firewall block or other network issues.
Please check the maplestory homepage ongoing server checks as well as firewall settings.
Back to top Go down
SoundlyAwake
Bandit
SoundlyAwake

Mesos : 5532
Props : 4

PostSubject: Re: server down or problem?   server down or problem? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:50 am

Hello! Firstly, i believe this topic is in the wrong place.

The reason you are unable to log in is that the server is not up all the time. Only when the hoster puts it up.. which, to my knowledge, is rarely. However, I believe a 24/7 server will be established sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Swifty
Beginner

Mesos : 5498
Props : 1

PostSubject: Re: server down or problem?   server down or problem? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:48 pm

okey
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Mesos : 6122
Props : 4

PostSubject: Re: server down or problem?   server down or problem? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:47 pm

SoundlyAwake wrote:
Hello! Firstly, i believe this topic is in the wrong place.

The reason you are unable to log in is that the server is not up all the time. Only when the hoster puts it up.. which, to my knowledge, is rarely. However, I believe a 24/7 server will be established sometime soon.

In the past, the server was up more often, but recently the admin has been going through some rough times, explaining why it seems to be up so rarely.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Mesos : 7963
Props : -1
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: server down or problem?   server down or problem? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Wrong section ... moving topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: server down or problem?   server down or problem? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server down or problem?
Page 1 of 1