IkutoMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IkutoMS Forum

The new forum for IkutoMS.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

problem with running game.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hannahkim65
Beginner

Mesos : 5523
Props : 1

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:31 pm

ok. so I am trying to download IkutoMS and it works. I downloaded V62. And when I tried opening IkutoMS to run it, it says Cannot find file wefg.eidjk something like that. Btw, I have a Windows XP
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Mesos : 6135
Props : 4

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:32 pm

Well, do you have the kiki files?
Back to top Go down
hannahkim65
Beginner

Mesos : 5523
Props : 1

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:01 pm

kiki files? what are those? BTW, i have question about the GM applications, how would you make it into a poll. also what are mesos the ones on the side of your name what are they used for? if i double-posted im sorry sooooo soooo srry
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

Mesos : 5731

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Go into your MapleStory folder, Hannahkim65. There will be two files that read KiKi.cfg and KiKi.dll. Do you have both of those files? Also, you did extract the IkutoMS.exe file into your MapleStory folder, yeah?

As for the GM applications, there are qualifications you need to make such as twenty posts and you have to be a member of two weeks or more to apply. Otherwise, your thread will be locked and rejected until you have met the necessary experience.
Back to top Go down
http://bovasso.deviantart.com
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:20 pm

hannahkim65 wrote:
kiki files? what are those? BTW, i have question about the GM applications, how would you make it into a poll. also what are mesos the ones on the side of your name what are they used for? if i double-posted im sorry sooooo soooo srry

You need the kiki files from the main site in order to run the game.

Here is a download link: www.mediafire.com/?wkziaqnwmmg. Download it and extract it (if you dont know how to do that post here again) to your maplestory folder.

Your question about the poll has been answered in your introduction post, and you arent double posting. You're all good. Hope we helped. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Mesos : 7976
Props : -1
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Honesty wrote:
Go into your MapleStory folder, Hannahkim65. There will be two files that read KiKi.cfg and KiKi.dll. Do you have both of those files? Also, you did extract the IkutoMS.exe file into your MapleStory folder, yeah?

As for the GM applications, there are qualifications you need to make such as twenty posts and you have to be a member of two weeks or more to apply. Otherwise, your thread will be locked and rejected until you have met the necessary experience.

Thank you for doing my work o.O No seriously. I wouldn't have the spirit to type such business type words. . . C'mon joy, I know you have a fun side.

Yes your topic will be locked if it does not fit requirements
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Angelica wrote:
Honesty wrote:

Thank you for doing my work o.O No seriously. I wouldn't have the spirit to type such business type words. . . C'mon joy, I know you have a fun side.

Yes your topic will be locked if it does not fit requirements

Not to make you or honest feel bad, but really, it's easy vocabulary. So the way she chooses to approach the subject isn't better than your method, it's just different. Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:05 pm

I take my type of writing more casual. She makes me think that she's applying for a job
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:38 pm

As Jayyed said, it's easy vocabulary. There's nothing complex about my language. I just choose to be more in-depth with my replies instead of a sentence that may lack in structure.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Nah. You just have different writing style. Your style just sounds different.
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:40 pm

Angelica wrote:
Nah. You just have different writing style. Your style just sounds different.

How does it sound different? Is it really that difficult to comprehend?
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:44 pm

If this is leading to an argument, I'm out. o.O
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:46 pm

I am offended that users feel the need to point out the way I type. I use proper grammar and correct punctuation. What is it that I'm lacking, the random personality and short attention span?
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Honesty wrote:
I am offended that users feel the need to point out the way I type. I use proper grammar and correct punctuation. What is it that I'm lacking, the random personality and short attention span?

Sorry to hear that you are offended Sad. However, I don't think the sass was necessary. They are unique and different, and while their posts may seem to be out of whack to those who do use proper grammar, they are still the same people as everyone else, only they choose to express themselves differently.

Last edited by jayyed on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Nah, I like how Joy types, I just feel awkward reading something so detailed ...
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:54 pm

jayyed wrote:
Honesty wrote:

Sorry to hear that you are offended Sad. However, I don't think the sass was necessary. They are unique and different, and while their posts may seem to be out of whack to those who do use proper grammar, they are still the same people we are, only they choose to express themselves differently.

It's unnecessary to point it out in almost every thread I post in or create. I cannot get a decent opinion from members without them being distracted by the way I choose to write out my sentences.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:54 pm

You must be passing L.A ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem with running game.
Page 1 of 1