IkutoMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IkutoMS Forum

The new forum for IkutoMS.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEAVENINHELL'S GM APPLICATION READ PLEASE!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HeaveninHell
Beginner
HeaveninHell

Mesos : 5465
Props : 1

HEAVENINHELL'S GM APPLICATION READ PLEASE!! Empty
PostSubject: HEAVENINHELL'S GM APPLICATION READ PLEASE!!   HEAVENINHELL'S GM APPLICATION READ PLEASE!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:10 am

Name: Kevin

IGN (in game name) : its going to be Heaveninhell

* Must be professional (Have good grammar) ~ Yes i guess i wouldn't say i don't have good grammar xD

* List what times you're online ~ I'm always online after school and Homework if i don't have homework i play Straight after School Smile And i always play ms in the holidays unless i go out

* List any experiences with being a GM ~ I haven't Been Game master Before But you can change that for me Smile I'm a fast learner I've got a GM hand book too

* List your good qualities ~ I'm Good at playing THA computer, Warcraft 3 T.F.T.(especially dota xD), Maple Story, and lots of other games and some sports Smile

* List what you want to do for the server ~ i want to help the server Grow By Helping others when they are Stuck or Need Help with any problems

* Must have played for at least two weeks. :3 ~ Yes i have played this server before for 2 weeks

* Hasn't been banned ~ i Haven't Been banned from any Maple story servers for any reasons

* Are you Fun/Nice? Yes i am nice I'm Friendly, Helpful and Nice to others And Friendly to all Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks For Reading Smile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yours Sincerely Kevin

kevin.suryadi@hotmail.com ~ Add me for any questions Abt me XD
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Mesos : 6105
Props : 4

PostSubject: Re: HEAVENINHELL'S GM APPLICATION READ PLEASE!!   HEAVENINHELL'S GM APPLICATION READ PLEASE!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Are you sure you've played this server for two weeks?
Anyway, you were also required to post your application as a poll.
You've also seemed to skip the 20 post field of the application. Razz
I have no power over applications, but i'm not too sure how this application will fare in the eyes of the admins.
Nice try, though. You seem to be a very cool guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rice
Dragon Knight
Rice

Mesos : 5563
Props : 1

PostSubject: Re: HEAVENINHELL'S GM APPLICATION READ PLEASE!!   HEAVENINHELL'S GM APPLICATION READ PLEASE!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Please have 20 posts and have played for two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Frozenheart
GM
GM
Frozenheart

Mesos : 6055
Props : 4

PostSubject: Re: HEAVENINHELL'S GM APPLICATION READ PLEASE!!   HEAVENINHELL'S GM APPLICATION READ PLEASE!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:44 pm

we should really raise the stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEAVENINHELL'S GM APPLICATION READ PLEASE!!   HEAVENINHELL'S GM APPLICATION READ PLEASE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEAVENINHELL'S GM APPLICATION READ PLEASE!!
Page 1 of 1