IkutoMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IkutoMS Forum

The new forum for IkutoMS.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)

Go down 
+4
Munch
Summer
Angelica
gerudolock
8 posters

Should I become a GM?
Yes
My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Vote_lcap40%My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Vote_lcap60%My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
gerudolock
Night Lord

Mesos : 5663
Props : 0

My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Empty
PostSubject: My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Name: Nick
IGN: Genees

I will be online for about 4 hours each day depending on the day, and how much home work I have.

I have been a Gm in Dark Story and in Pocket story, both combined it was around 2 months.

My good qualities are that i love to help people. I love to talk to people. I know/do all the mandatory stuff and more. I know gm/sgm commands codes for monsters /maps etc. I'm very creative and I love to make new events ( Save the Princess) . I know where all the hacker's like to go, and how often I should check the spot's. I know that being a GM isn't all fun and games they have a lot of responsibilities. Since i have played the server for a good two weeks I know where all the npc's are and what I should give if some one win's an event. I am always in a good mood when i play. I know how to solve arguments peacefully without any cursing or threatening unless necessary.I know that I should give one warning to a hacker before banning. I always have good idea's for banners. I know not to do anything that could crash the server, spam smegas or summon a lot of monsters, and never summon any nx slimes. Check the fm's spawn rooms to make sure no one is over spawning

What I want to do for the server prevent the server from crashing. Making sure the game is fair for everyone. Make the server as well known as it can be without being shut down by Nexon ( dang Nexon....).I want the server to succeed, help make the server better, clean the server from hackers. Make it easier for newbies to make friends. Host a lot of events = more votes for ikoMs. Make the server thrive...Smile.

Hope you liked it Razz
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Mesos : 7954
Props : -1
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:07 pm

Gerudo ... 2 weeks IN GAME.

The weeks haven't passed yet. . . you're still where you started off ... 6 days ago
Back to top Go down
gerudolock
Night Lord

PostSubject: NO   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:43 pm

The first day I made the forum Acc i was online Iko. The six days was when the server wipe happened! <_>
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:11 pm

You have to be online for at least 2 weeks ... How many days were you online?
Back to top Go down
Summer
Maple Legend
Summer

Mesos : 5987
Props : 1

PostSubject: Re: My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:35 am

Aww i was only on 2 days
How long each day? Like a minute? a few minutes?
Back to top Go down
Munch
IMS Noob
Munch

Mesos : 6152

PostSubject: Re: My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:12 am

Im never gonna get to post an app then since I never see the server up.. ._.
Back to top Go down
gerudolock
Night Lord

PostSubject: ...   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:28 am

I was on for maybe 11/14 days?
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:29 am

2 1/4 days to go ! xP
Back to top Go down
Werty
Dragon Knight
Werty

Mesos : 5583

PostSubject: Re: My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:47 pm

How the hell are we supposed to achieve such? It's rather unfair to potential applicants.
Back to top Go down
Munch
IMS Noob
Munch

Mesos : 6152

PostSubject: Re: My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Werty wrote:
How the hell are we supposed to achieve such? It's rather unfair to potential applicants.
I kind of agree with you.
I have been here for about 5days and not once have I seen the server up. ._.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:54 pm

o.O Maybe Werty will be qualified
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

Mesos : 5709
Props : 4

PostSubject: Re: My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Munch wrote:
Werty wrote:
I kind of agree with you.
I have been here for about 5days and not once have I seen the server up. ._.

I agree completely. I am on the forums at all times of the day for a little over a week now, but I have yet to have gained access to the server due to no significant sign of it being online or not. At this rate, the server will lose potential candidates.
Back to top Go down
http://bovasso.deviantart.com
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:29 am

THEN LET ADMIN DECIDE

GOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGO
Yay for another gm!
Back to top Go down
Zenairo
Zenairo

Mesos : 5884

PostSubject: Re: My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:18 pm

you don't meet requirements man
=/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lchigoe
gerudolock
Night Lord

PostSubject: Re: My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:49 pm

^ I meet everything. It's just I'm alays at forums because server is down
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesos : 100005735
Props : 7

PostSubject: Re: My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:52 am

I'm sorry Genees, this isn't the proper format. And in the poll, people voted "No" 3 times. So I gotta reject this.
Back to top Go down
https://ikutomsforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)   My Gm APP ( Finally  2 weeks) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gm APP ( Finally 2 weeks)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IkutoMS Forum :: Server Info :: Rejected Applications-
Jump to: