IkutoMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IkutoMS Forum

The new forum for IkutoMS.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.

Go down 
+8
IamRicky
Munch
Honesty
Angelica
Werty
Guest123
Jordan
TimothyWu123
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TimothyWu123
Warrior
TimothyWu123

Mesos : 5525
Props : 1

Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Empty
PostSubject: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:27 am

Counter Strike Source.
Anyways,im making all these posts because im bored.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Maple Legend
Jordan

Mesos : 6116
Props : 5

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:30 am

Hell no,.
I play maple
Back to top Go down
Guest123
Beginner

Mesos : 5485

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:33 am

I have CSS also.
Whats ur name in css? I'll pwn you!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Maple Legend
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:38 am

LOL.
Timothey has azn Ninja-ness
Back to top Go down
TimothyWu123
Warrior
TimothyWu123

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:41 am

hey man its Timothy,not Timothey.
besides,thats my real name.
with Wu as my last name

Edit: Yo guest,my name in CSS is Sound Of Poop.Let's go play GG server and watch me kick ur butt!
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Maple Legend
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:43 am

typo
Lolz
Back to top Go down
TimothyWu123
Warrior
TimothyWu123

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:44 am

Hey man.
Respect my name.Respect it!
Even though my girl-friends(not the ones i ask out) call me Timmy.
Back to top Go down
TimothyWu123
Warrior
TimothyWu123

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:52 am

hey jordan
just curious and wondering if angelica isnt looking at this but....
how does she look like in real life?

Edit: sorry for double posting.
Back to top Go down
Werty
Dragon Knight
Werty

Mesos : 5575

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:27 am

I have Portal.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Mesos : 7946
Props : -1
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:33 am

.... ..... I'm looking. But here ... everyone has seen this pic ...Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Indexphp
Back to top Go down
Werty
Dragon Knight
Werty

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:37 am

Yes, it's been posted here at least three times. No need to crowd the topic with a picture that can be found in its proper thread. Seems like you're asking for it, honestly. Wink

It should be mentioned that I can't use Steam with my Portal.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:39 am

It's been posted in picture thread. And once in spam thread. -.-

Nah I don't play those violent games.

But I play WC3
Back to top Go down
Werty
Dragon Knight
Werty

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:41 am

Actually, Portal is an extremely nonviolent game. It simply has violent undertones. It's an exceptionally well-made game that I hope will be recognized as a classic in the future.

My apologies, but if I were you I wouldn't be enticing this Internet fanboy. Maybe I would, actually. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:43 am

Counter strike is bloody
Back to top Go down
Werty
Dragon Knight
Werty

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:45 am

WC3 is a variant of Counter-Strike, I assume?
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:47 am

WC 3 = Warcraft III
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

Mesos : 5701
Props : 4

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:29 pm

I take over my boyfriend's computer so, in a sense, what's his is mine! I have only played Left 4 Dead so far and I have yet to try out Team Fortress 2.
Back to top Go down
http://bovasso.deviantart.com
Werty
Dragon Knight
Werty

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:51 pm

What's your opinion of Left 4 Dead?
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

Mesos : 5701

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:00 pm

Werty wrote:
What's your opinion of Left 4 Dead?

L4D is, omg, so exhilarating! The game becomes twice as much fun when you exploit defects and various cheats. Having hoards of zombies, hunters, smokers, tanks, and witches swarm you is thrilling, but I can guarantee you won't make it out alive with all of the infected classes dog-piling you, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://bovasso.deviantart.com
Werty
Dragon Knight
Werty

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Ha, I'm glad you like it. I don't have the money right now to buy any new games.

When I do, L4D will be one of the first things I get my hands on. Zombies are my style. Smile
Back to top Go down
Munch
IMS Noob
Munch

Mesos : 6144

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:06 pm

All I play on Steam is Counter Strike: Source. (CS:S)
I have L4D on Xbox360 though.
Back to top Go down
IamRicky
Night Lord
IamRicky

Mesos : 5664
Props : 0

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:51 pm

I have Counter Strike Source
Garrys Mod
Team Fortress 2
all Half Life 2 games
and portal
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Mesos : 6105

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:06 pm

i got everything on orange box
>_>
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Omg, I hate zombies. Eating man person . . . people
Back to top Go down
Werty
Dragon Knight
Werty

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:45 pm

You'll be a zombie one day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next