IkutoMS Forum

The new forum for IkutoMS.
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share
 

 problem with running game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hannahkim65
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 5
Mesos : 3880
Props : 1
Join date : 2009-04-14

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:31 pm

ok. so I am trying to download IkutoMS and it works. I downloaded V62. And when I tried opening IkutoMS to run it, it says Cannot find file wefg.eidjk something like that. Btw, I have a Windows XP
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Posts : 599
Mesos : 4492
Props : 4
Join date : 2009-03-31
Age : 28
Location : My house

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:32 pm

Well, do you have the kiki files?
Back to top Go down
hannahkim65
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 5
Mesos : 3880
Props : 1
Join date : 2009-04-14

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:01 pm

kiki files? what are those? BTW, i have question about the GM applications, how would you make it into a poll. also what are mesos the ones on the side of your name what are they used for? if i double-posted im sorry sooooo soooo srry
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

Posts : 204
Mesos : 4088
Props : 4
Join date : 2009-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Florida

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Go into your MapleStory folder, Hannahkim65. There will be two files that read KiKi.cfg and KiKi.dll. Do you have both of those files? Also, you did extract the IkutoMS.exe file into your MapleStory folder, yeah?

As for the GM applications, there are qualifications you need to make such as twenty posts and you have to be a member of two weeks or more to apply. Otherwise, your thread will be locked and rejected until you have met the necessary experience.
Back to top Go down
http://bovasso.deviantart.com
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Posts : 599
Mesos : 4492
Props : 4
Join date : 2009-03-31
Age : 28
Location : My house

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:20 pm

hannahkim65 wrote:
kiki files? what are those? BTW, i have question about the GM applications, how would you make it into a poll. also what are mesos the ones on the side of your name what are they used for? if i double-posted im sorry sooooo soooo srry

You need the kiki files from the main site in order to run the game.

Here is a download link: mediafire.com ?wkziaqnwmmg. Download it and extract it (if you dont know how to do that post here again) to your maplestory folder.

Your question about the poll has been answered in your introduction post, and you arent double posting. You're all good. Hope we helped. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Moderator
Moderator
Angelica

Posts : 2330
Mesos : 6333
Props : -1
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 27
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Honesty wrote:
Go into your MapleStory folder, Hannahkim65. There will be two files that read KiKi.cfg and KiKi.dll. Do you have both of those files? Also, you did extract the IkutoMS.exe file into your MapleStory folder, yeah?

As for the GM applications, there are qualifications you need to make such as twenty posts and you have to be a member of two weeks or more to apply. Otherwise, your thread will be locked and rejected until you have met the necessary experience.

Thank you for doing my work o.O No seriously. I wouldn't have the spirit to type such business type words. . . C'mon joy, I know you have a fun side.

Yes your topic will be locked if it does not fit requirements

_________________
problem with running game. Animated-heart
If you can find out who I like, you'll get 2b. To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Posts : 599
Mesos : 4492
Props : 4
Join date : 2009-03-31
Age : 28
Location : My house

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Angelica wrote:
Honesty wrote:
Go into your MapleStory folder, Hannahkim65. There will be two files that read KiKi.cfg and KiKi.dll. Do you have both of those files? Also, you did extract the IkutoMS.exe file into your MapleStory folder, yeah?

As for the GM applications, there are qualifications you need to make such as twenty posts and you have to be a member of two weeks or more to apply. Otherwise, your thread will be locked and rejected until you have met the necessary experience.

Thank you for doing my work o.O No seriously. I wouldn't have the spirit to type such business type words. . . C'mon joy, I know you have a fun side.

Yes your topic will be locked if it does not fit requirements

Not to make you or honest feel bad, but really, it's easy vocabulary. So the way she chooses to approach the subject isn't better than your method, it's just different. Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Moderator
Moderator
Angelica

Posts : 2330
Mesos : 6333
Props : -1
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 27
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:05 pm

I take my type of writing more casual. She makes me think that she's applying for a job

_________________
problem with running game. Animated-heart
If you can find out who I like, you'll get 2b. To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

Posts : 204
Mesos : 4088
Props : 4
Join date : 2009-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Florida

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:38 pm

As Jayyed said, it's easy vocabulary. There's nothing complex about my language. I just choose to be more in-depth with my replies instead of a sentence that may lack in structure.
Back to top Go down
http://bovasso.deviantart.com
Angelica
Moderator
Moderator
Angelica

Posts : 2330
Mesos : 6333
Props : -1
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 27
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Nah. You just have different writing style. Your style just sounds different.

_________________
problem with running game. Animated-heart
If you can find out who I like, you'll get 2b. To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

Posts : 204
Mesos : 4088
Props : 4
Join date : 2009-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Florida

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:40 pm

Angelica wrote:
Nah. You just have different writing style. Your style just sounds different.

How does it sound different? Is it really that difficult to comprehend?
Back to top Go down
http://bovasso.deviantart.com
Angelica
Moderator
Moderator
Angelica

Posts : 2330
Mesos : 6333
Props : -1
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 27
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:44 pm

If this is leading to an argument, I'm out. o.O

_________________
problem with running game. Animated-heart
If you can find out who I like, you'll get 2b. To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

Posts : 204
Mesos : 4088
Props : 4
Join date : 2009-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Florida

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:46 pm

I am offended that users feel the need to point out the way I type. I use proper grammar and correct punctuation. What is it that I'm lacking, the random personality and short attention span?
Back to top Go down
http://bovasso.deviantart.com
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Posts : 599
Mesos : 4492
Props : 4
Join date : 2009-03-31
Age : 28
Location : My house

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Honesty wrote:
I am offended that users feel the need to point out the way I type. I use proper grammar and correct punctuation. What is it that I'm lacking, the random personality and short attention span?

Sorry to hear that you are offended Sad. However, I don't think the sass was necessary. They are unique and different, and while their posts may seem to be out of whack to those who do use proper grammar, they are still the same people as everyone else, only they choose to express themselves differently.


Last edited by jayyed on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Moderator
Moderator
Angelica

Posts : 2330
Mesos : 6333
Props : -1
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 27
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Nah, I like how Joy types, I just feel awkward reading something so detailed ...

_________________
problem with running game. Animated-heart
If you can find out who I like, you'll get 2b. To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

Posts : 204
Mesos : 4088
Props : 4
Join date : 2009-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Florida

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:54 pm

jayyed wrote:
Honesty wrote:
I am offended that users feel the need to point out the way I type. I use proper grammar and correct punctuation. What is it that I'm lacking, the random personality and short attention span?

Sorry to hear that you are offended Sad. However, I don't think the sass was necessary. They are unique and different, and while their posts may seem to be out of whack to those who do use proper grammar, they are still the same people we are, only they choose to express themselves differently.

It's unnecessary to point it out in almost every thread I post in or create. I cannot get a decent opinion from members without them being distracted by the way I choose to write out my sentences.
Back to top Go down
http://bovasso.deviantart.com
Angelica
Moderator
Moderator
Angelica

Posts : 2330
Mesos : 6333
Props : -1
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 27
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:54 pm

You must be passing L.A ...

_________________
problem with running game. Animated-heart
If you can find out who I like, you'll get 2b. To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




problem with running game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with running game.   problem with running game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
problem with running game.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game
» The wish game
» Outcry. The shimmering game
» What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IkutoMS Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: