IkutoMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IkutoMS Forum

The new forum for IkutoMS.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I is getting Edited and Deleted

Go down 
+3
Angelica
Munch
Summer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Summer
Maple Legend
Summer

Mesos : 5986
Props : 1

I is getting Edited and Deleted Empty
PostSubject: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:26 pm

This question is for Ikuto, Can Angelica(Devil) edit my post and deleted it for just not liking it
And can she Smiley Ban me ? D=
Back to top Go down
Munch
IMS Noob
Munch

Mesos : 6151

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:30 pm

If you abuse smileys like you have been she can Razz and if thats the case she can edit and delete <.<
Back to top Go down
Summer
Maple Legend
Summer

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Munch wrote:
If you abuse smileys like you have been she can Razz and if thats the case she can edit and delete <.<

But it was in the spam thread O_O
Back to top Go down
Munch
IMS Noob
Munch

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:37 pm

You lagged her with the moving smileys =P
Back to top Go down
Summer
Maple Legend
Summer

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:38 pm

First time she said Clowns
Second time she said it lagged then I get banny
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Mesos : 7953
Props : -1
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:14 pm

.. That's what you get when I warn you about things ... Then you said "How about 1?"
You get on my nerves ...
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Maple Legend
Jordan

Mesos : 6123
Props : 5

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:35 pm

@Angelica: Power abuser for sure
@Summer: Join the club my posts are edited 24/7 because of her random will.
Back to top Go down
Munch
IMS Noob
Munch

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:45 pm

I always see your posts edited =P
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Maple Legend
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Ex-Fu**ing-zactly!
And i have recieved a warning for language so i only censor if I'm not pissed
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Wow Jordan, I never knew.
I was only doing my job
I edited post that make computers lag
I give warnings to bad language
I edit post that I feel are unnecessary.
If you feel that I am abusing my power then . . . it is your choice.
Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Maple Legend
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:11 pm

And it was mainly about the old secret which i guess isn't a secret anymore
Sowwy if i hurt you Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:12 pm

. . . it's ok
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Maple Legend
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:16 pm

Sigh* back on topic guys ... Summer . . . your use of smiley spamming is not necessary on these forums ... thank you ...
Back to top Go down
Summer
Maple Legend
Summer

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:06 pm

I was trying to make then crisscross =[
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:01 pm

Exactly my point
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesos : 100005734
Props : 7

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:03 pm

Angelica, your job isn't to edit, close, and delete, "Willy-Nilly" You're job is to make sure things don't go out of hand.
Back to top Go down
https://ikutomsforum.forumotion.com
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:04 pm

If he bothers people with smiley spam, could I edit it ... because that's exactly what he's doing
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

Mesos : 5708
Props : 4

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:07 pm

I never agreed with unauthorized editing of another member's post either. There are other ways you can control the spam by simply putting your foot down in a professional manner.
Back to top Go down
http://bovasso.deviantart.com
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:08 pm

Could I put my foot down if every time I enter the page, i wait for 30 seconds before it loads to be full of smilies?
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:11 pm

You could ask the user to not spam the thread with emoticons. One to two emoticons would get the point--if there is even a point--across.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:11 pm

I warn him, and he spams different smilies. I've warned him 4x, repeatingly ignoring me.
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:12 pm

Then it would be a good idea to take it up with the admin of the forums considering you seem to have limited capabilities as a moderator.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Admin wouldn't ban. So I just edit smilies out of his posts. Hes learned his lesson. Don't worry ... abusing my power as mod would mean going around and editing things that are fair, but I just dont want to see them ...

In this case, the smilies got out of hand
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:16 pm

There needs to be another force of action enforced on the forums. Not necessarily a permanent ban, but a temporary ban such as three days. Editing posts is not all that practical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I is getting Edited and Deleted   I is getting Edited and Deleted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I is getting Edited and Deleted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IkutoMS Forum :: Others :: Help!-
Jump to: