IkutoMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IkutoMS Forum

The new forum for IkutoMS.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Gm Application

Go down 
3 posters

Will I follow the rules?
No
My Gm Application Vote_lcap100%My Gm Application Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
My Gm Application Vote_lcap0%My Gm Application Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
My Gm Application Vote_lcap0%My Gm Application Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cookie
Beginner
Cookie

Mesos : 5493
Props : 1

My Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: My Gm Application   My Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:08 pm

Name: Rebecca

Location, Timezone: Canada, EST

Email: Lilcutie_rockz121@hotmail.com

How long are you on for:
I'm always on the computer everyday, for as long as I wish. I know it sounds boring but I'm very dependable and I'm focused. I hope I can help out as much as I can, becuase I can be committed as a leader.

What you are applying for:
I am applying to be a Moderator. (I've been a GM/MOD, banner making, video)

Why should we hire you: Well, I'm very outgoing. I will talk with anyone and if there is silence, I'm positive I'm the one who will break it. I'm extremely sociable and patient, I think that it is important to be sociable and patient because people that ask for help actually need someone who is approachable and will help them no matter how long it would take.I'm 100% responsible for what I do. If I say I'm going to do something I will do so and you could say I'm persistent because when I want something to be done, it will be done. I believe that this is important because being a GM means you have to be firm with your decisions. I can be serious and have some fun at the same time, such as holding events.

What would you do with a hacker: I would simply figure out whether they are hacking or not. I won't ever tolerate anyone who wants to abuse the game rules because everyone starts off the same and should end the same. I can be strict and reasonable at the same time. I would never let a hacker go free loosely because I know It is my responsibility to seize the hacker.

What are your hobbies/activites:
My hobbies are listening to music, drawing, on the computer, writing, singing and many more :].
Outside of my hobbies, I also like to get active by going out with friends, playing sports/games to shopping(Which is a girl's bestfriend<3). In school, I join many clubs, from sports to the student council. Overall, I love do do many things and I would be devoted into starting something new.

What events can you run: I can run many events from JQ's to somthing fun that I could make up.
Since I have been on many servers, I have adapted to many events. Since I have experienced as being a gm, I have been a host many times. From true and false to hide and seek, any event that is pleasurable, I will let others enjoy the fun.

Summary of yourself: Overall, I'm very friendly and I assume I would be considered to be one. I love to help people, even outside of maplestory. At school I'm reasonable and fair, I would lend my friends stuff but even if they had lost it, I would be reasonable. I do many chores at home too, because I know my parents can't handle my little brother and sister. Even if it may sound like i'm only committed into helping people, I can also have fun :3. I'm a charismatic person to talk to and give advice. I'm sure you won't get annoyed or get bored of me..hopefully x].
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Mesos : 6105
Props : 4

My Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gm Application   My Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:21 pm

oh, hey, a mod application. I'm pretty sure the 20 post, 2 week rule applies....
Otherwise, it seems you are pretty up to date.
And this is your first post. Nice to meet you! Very Happy

Last edited by jayyed on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Mesos : 7946
Props : -1
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

My Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gm Application   My Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Cookie, did you not read the requirements before posting? You probably made that account only to post a gm app xD
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Beginner
Cookie

My Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gm Application   My Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Yeahh I have. :/ Sorry for the trouble.
Lol, Nice to meet yuu too, Jay :] .
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

My Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gm Application   My Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:49 pm

It's ok.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Beginner
Cookie

My Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gm Application   My Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Ehh, I didn't really make it to just be a GM. Lol ._.
Cause the server name's kewl, I heard it from this anime I've watched x3.
I wanna help this server and make even more friends<3
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

My Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gm Application   My Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Cheers
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Mesos : 6105
Props : 4

My Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gm Application   My Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:16 pm

Cookie wrote:
Ehh, I didn't really make it to just be a GM. Lol ._.
Cause the server name's kewl, I heard it from this anime I've watched x3.
I wanna help this server and make even more friends<3

Trust me, as of late we have had storms of newcomers, not one of them had any trouble making friends.
We are a very welcoming community, if i do say so myself.
Anyway, good luck with the application. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Beginner
Cookie

My Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gm Application   My Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:18 pm

x3 Thankyuus. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

My Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gm Application   My Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Yeah. Topic will be closed down until you fill requirements though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gm Application   My Gm Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gm Application
Page 1 of 1