IkutoMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IkutoMS Forum

The new forum for IkutoMS.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help again...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stewarttan
Beginner
stewarttan

Mesos : 5494
Props : 1

help again... Empty
PostSubject: help again...   help again... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:12 am

i pasted the client into maplestory v.62 folder but it cannot go in maple.when i clicked it is said " wzmss.dlll was not found" what happen !!!!
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Mesos : 6122
Props : 4

help again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: help again...   help again... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Hi there! You probably need the kiki files from our main page at ikutoms.webs.com in the downloads section.
Download the "Ikuto MS Client" (It's a different one) and extract to the v62 folder.
from there, you wait for the server to be put up, as it's currently down right now, and enter through the client you have right now (which i assume is IkutoMS.exe, right?) And there you go!
Hope i helped! Wink

EDIT: Nevermind, the admin seemed to have gotten rid of the kiki files. I'll try and see if i can find you a working download link...
Back to top Go down
stewarttan
Beginner
stewarttan

help again... Empty
PostSubject: reply   help again... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:26 pm

u mean at here>>http://ikutoms.webs.com/apps/links/ i downloaded the ikutoms client but what is the kiki file, whrer can i download that
Back to top Go down
stewarttan
Beginner
stewarttan

help again... Empty
PostSubject: reply   help again... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:30 pm

how many thing i need to download in total from ikuto....i only downloaded the client about 7mb from ikuto website dl section there....
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

help again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: help again...   help again... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:32 pm

stewarttan wrote:
u mean at here>>http://ikutoms.webs.com/apps/links/ i downloaded the ikutoms client but what is the kiki file, whrer can i download that

Yes i mentioned that he may have deleted those (probably after we went non-hamachi) in my previous post after an edit.
I think i may have been wrong though.
It seems that Wzz.dll should come with your V.62 folder, so if it isn't there, try re-installing v.62. If that doesn't work, come back. I'll help you figure something out. Wink

And by the way, just so you know, double-posting is not allowed. Razz
Back to top Go down
stewarttan
Beginner
stewarttan

help again... Empty
PostSubject: reply   help again... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:50 pm

i re install .62 but still not working , and i downloaded the client is juz a "orange mushroom" no other file...evrything still in same situation...sry for the double posting
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

help again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: help again...   help again... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:19 pm

stewarttan wrote:
i re install .62 but still not working , and i downloaded the client is juz a "orange mushroom" no other file...evrything still in same situation...sry for the double posting

Hm. Is there any sort of error that came up during installation?
If not, perhaps you have the actual maplestory folder in another maplestory folder?
It has to be in the actual folder with all of the game files, if that the case.
Or, if you maybe dragged the ikutoms client to the desktop, that may have taken it out of the folder and onto the desktop, rather than just creating a shortcut.
These are a few solutions to something like common human error. Wink
If not, we'll all still be around to help if you need. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stewarttan
Beginner
stewarttan

help again... Empty
PostSubject: reply   help again... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:27 pm

i think all i need is juz the dll file, because things i downloaded is a unzip file with a "orangemsuhroom", and do we need hamachi to play??
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Mesos : 7963
Props : -1
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

help again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: help again...   help again... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:59 pm

no hamachi
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

help again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: help again...   help again... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:19 am

Hmmmm. If none of that worked, then try this link. I uploaded my Wzmss.dll file for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kjzydmdntij

Download, then put into you v62 folder with everything else.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

help again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: help again...   help again... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:19 pm

Lots of problems here much?
Back to top Go down
Frozenheart
GM
GM
Frozenheart

Mesos : 6072

help again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: help again...   help again... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:49 am

did you figure it out yet? if you're still having trouble contact the admin Smile
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

help again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: help again...   help again... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:11 pm

Frozenheart wrote:
did you figure it out yet? if you're still having trouble contact the admin Smile

How nice of you. Sending more inquiries over to an already over-worked admin. XD
But i guess if further complications do arise, he may be the only one who can help properly.
But still, lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

help again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: help again...   help again... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:47 pm

This player is probably in-active now, because he was unable to access game. Stinks. Topic closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: help again...   help again... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IkutoMS Forum :: Others :: Help!-
Jump to: