IkutoMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IkutoMS Forum

The new forum for IkutoMS.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.

Go down 
+8
IamRicky
Munch
Honesty
Angelica
Werty
Guest123
Jordan
TimothyWu123
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angelica
Angelica

Mesos : 7959
Props : -1
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:45 pm

No way.

Ok. Idk what a "steam is"
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

Mesos : 5714
Props : 4

Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:56 pm

Cannibal is the only way to live, Angelica! Steam is a program that allows the distribution of games and media over the internet. Look it up on Wikipedia for more information!
Back to top Go down
http://bovasso.deviantart.com
Angelica
Angelica

Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:41 pm

I WILL NEVER EAT MEAT. NEVER HAVE(except for spam) DOH!!!
Back to top Go down
Summer
Maple Legend
Summer

Mesos : 5992
Props : 1

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:50 pm

She still wont tell me whats outside the window
I play pawngame.com when maple's down
And then i play with my brother he is a robot ;D
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Wth summer?

I didn't understand that
Something about brother being robot
Back to top Go down
Smirk
Bandit

Mesos : 5555

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Team Fortress 2
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Whaz that?
Back to top Go down
Munch
IMS Noob
Munch

Mesos : 6157

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Its kind of an odd game...
I guess this shows alot about the game... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N_hagoLgUA
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Oh wow. I don't like it
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Mesos : 6118

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:50 am

Angelica wrote:
Oh wow. I don't like it

that video really shows the game in a bad light.
It's actually very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:03 am

I dont like it
Back to top Go down
Frozenheart
GM
GM
Frozenheart

Mesos : 6068

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:17 am

i just play gameboy advance and nintendo ds emulators
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:04 am

So many games ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.   Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any of you have Steam(a program)?If u do,list the games you play here.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2