IkutoMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IkutoMS Forum

The new forum for IkutoMS.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im trying to download IkutoMS

Go down 
+6
Angelica
Munch
Summer
jayyed
Jordan
snowman9001
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Mesos : 6122
Props : 4

Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Munch wrote:
Angelica wrote:
This is in wrong section. Moving topic.
You know how to move but not sticky? =P

Snowman if its the location problem do this.

Click Start>My Computer>Local Disk (C)(If the files are hidden click unhide)>Nexon>Right click your Maplestoryv.62 folder>Click create shortcut>Drag the Shortcut to the desktop and put it on the desktop(with your background and icons)>Drag IkutoMS into the Maplestory v.62 folder and click it. If it says something like a server check the server is down.

If you have v.55 not v.62 Go to http://ikutoms.tk/ Click downloads and Download V.62 Mir(1) it may take a minute to load.

According to snowman, he does have V. 62. He claims his error is "Missing Wzz.mll" or whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
Honesty
Tiger's Prodigy
Honesty

Mesos : 5718

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:23 pm

jayyed wrote:
Munch wrote:
Angelica wrote:

Click Start>My Computer>Local Disk (C)(If the files are hidden click unhide)>Nexon>Right click your Maplestoryv.62 folder>Click create shortcut>Drag the Shortcut to the desktop and put it on the desktop(with your background and icons)>Drag IkutoMS into the Maplestory v.62 folder and click it. If it says something like a server check the server is down.

If you have v.55 not v.62 Go to http://ikutoms.tk/ Click downloads and Download V.62 Mir(1) it may take a minute to load.

According to snowman, he does have V. 62. He claims his error is "Missing Wzz.mll" or whatever it is.

WzMss.dll? That should be placed nicely within his folder considering it's a file that came with the MapleStory v.62 installment. My suggestion would be reinstalling the v.62 download.
Back to top Go down
http://bovasso.deviantart.com
jayyed
GM
GM
jayyed

Mesos : 6122

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Honesty wrote:
jayyed wrote:
Munch wrote:
Angelica wrote:

WzMss.dll? That should be placed nicely within his folder considering it's a file that came with the MapleStory v.62 installment. My suggestion would be reinstalling the v.62 download.

oh yeah, that's the one. Excuse my mistake. Razz
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Mesos : 7963
Props : -1
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Munch wrote:
Angelica wrote:

It said somewhere that Admin can only sticky
Back to top Go down
Munch
IMS Noob
Munch

Mesos : 6161
Props : 1

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Angelica wrote:
It said somewhere that Admin can only sticky

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:13 am

Pwned
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesos : 100005744
Props : 7

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:01 pm

xD Only a minute! You must have a really good computer Munch.
Back to top Go down
https://ikutomsforum.forumotion.com
Munch
IMS Noob
Munch

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Admin wrote:
xD Only a minute! You must have a really good computer Munch.

Nope!
I can't even run a MS server. xD
It always crashes...
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Pwned
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Angelica~~ Please no one word posts! >Sad

And PM Me if any of you have problems!
Back to top Go down
Zenairo
Zenairo

Mesos : 5893

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:08 pm

is the server up now? :O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lchigoe
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:31 pm

We dont know. Admin seems hyper and happy today
Back to top Go down
Munch
IMS Noob
Munch

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:02 am

Will he buy me a pet bunny then?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:44 am

Angelica wrote:
We don't know. Admin seems hyper and happy today

I don't feel hyper. o.O I just feel better than usual.

Snowman, PM me with problems.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:50 am

We need to be more active ... 132 members and only 1-6 online average
Back to top Go down
Frozenheart
GM
GM
Frozenheart

Mesos : 6072

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:48 am

132! last time i played it was 30 something! wow we should really need to go 24/7
So i can play during midnights
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to download IkutoMS   Im trying to download IkutoMS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:03 am

I wanna play at 5:00pm PCT
Back to top Go down

Im trying to download IkutoMS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2