IkutoMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IkutoMS Forum

The new forum for IkutoMS.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cant download

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ALEX
Anonymous

cant download Empty
PostSubject: cant download   cant download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:27 pm

i cannot download it says "the connection to server was reset" can somebody help? Sad
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Mesos : 7964
Props : -1
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

cant download Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant download   cant download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Try it now
Back to top Go down
alex
Anonymous

cant download Empty
PostSubject: same   cant download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:32 pm

nope its still the same,

this is where i download from right?

"
Back to top Go down
ALEX
Anonymous

cant download Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant download   cant download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

cant download Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant download   cant download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Go to ikutoms.webs.com
Go to downloads
Back to top Go down
ALEX
Anonymous

cant download Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant download   cant download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:35 pm

seems i cant post liks, can i get a download link in case i found the wrong one?
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

cant download Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant download   cant download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:36 pm

I just showed you

Ikutoms.webs.com
Back to top Go down
ALEX
Anonymous

cant download Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant download   cant download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:36 pm

seem the problem is because i live in israel....that sux, cannot download.
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

cant download Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant download   cant download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Ouch ... uhh
Ill give download link

www.mediafire.com/?wkziaqnwmmg
Back to top Go down
ALEX
Anonymous

cant download Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant download   cant download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:41 pm

that download link is why i poster this, it get to about 80% download and writed that the connection to the server was reset, the link may be good but there are alot of problems with those links with israeli users, is there another way to download it?
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

cant download Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant download   cant download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Uhhh. I hope I can send you client or saved file

Try to download one more time
Back to top Go down
ALEX
Anonymous

cant download Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant download   cant download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:44 pm

same error........ Sad
Back to top Go down
Angelica
Angelica

cant download Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant download   cant download Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Dang ..
Back to top Go down

cant download
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IkutoMS Forum :: Others :: Help!-
Jump to: